Chinese Stir Fry
Stir Fries are hugely underestimated! In fact they are now one of the most popular dishes in the UK, most likely due to the ease of cooking! An easy meal to prepare and cook in a rush, you just need to make sure you have your cupboards and fridges stocked with the right items! If you’re not a noodle fan try some rice and if you want to go carb free for a lighter lunch give cauliflower rice a whirl or courgetti noodles! Dietary analysis: Protein 118.0g Carbohydrate 129.6g Sugars 28.1g Fibre 16.1g Fat 49.9g Total kcal 1410
- 2 tsp ginger
- 140 g Spinach Leaves
- 80 g Unsalted Cashews
- 100 g Edamame Beans
- 4 Shallots
- 1 Carrot
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 350 g Rice Noodles or fresh Egg noodles
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 stem Lemongrass
- 350 g Turkey Breast Steaks
- Combine turkey, lemongrass, coconut oil / sesame into a bowl. Cover and place in fridge for 10 minutes to marinade.
- Meanwhile, prepare the noodle following packet directions.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a wok over high heat.
- Stir-fry half the turkey for 2-3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat with 2 tsp of oil and remaining turkey.
- Heat remaining in oil wok. Stir-fry carrot and broccoli stems for 1-2 minutes. Add broccoli florets and shallot. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until vegetables are tender crisp and the mixture is heated through.
- Divide among 4 serving bowls. Top with cashews.