TANDOORI MASALA ROASTED CHICKPEAS
Tandoori Roasted Chickpeas are perfectly crispy and delicious snack. They are vegan, gluten-free, and very flexible with seasonings. Besides snacking on them straight up, you can use Tandoori Roasted Chickpeas as croutons on your salads, toppings for soups, or make savory yogurt parfait with it.
- 3 tsp Tandoori Masala
- 2 cup cooked chickpeas
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- List of spices
- Preheat the oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat chickpeas dry with clean paper towel or dish towel. Allow chickpeas to air-dry for few minutes.
- Toss chickpeas in salt and olive oil and let it bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Stir the pan and shake chickpeas evenly every 10 minutes until they are golden, dry, and crispy.
- Sprinkle RawSpiceBar’s Tandoori Masala over chickpeas until they are coated evenly.
- Enjoy them hot as they will be at their crispiest. You can store them in an airtight container for few days.