Sumac Za’atar Whole Roasted Cauliflower
Serve it as a side dish. Quick, easy, and delicious!
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 cup ita breadcrumbs
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 3 eggs
- Kosher salt
- Sumac Za’atar
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees and cut cauliflower into large florets.
- Mix RawSpiceBar’s Sumac Za’atar, pita crumbs and salt to taste in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Beat eggs and slowly add the flour until well combined.
- Rub cauliflower head in egg mixture to coat fully. Roll sumac cauliflower in breadcrumb mixture to coat full again. Place cauliflower in a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning halfway through. Bake until cauliflower is tender and browning.
buy spices online