Slow Cooker Spanish Chicken Stew
It’s really packed full of veggies as you can tell. You're definitely going to want a big hunk of bread to soak up every last drop of deliciousness from this dish!
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 lb baby potatoes
- 8 small chicken thighs
- 2 carrots
- 2 celery stalks
- 300 ml jar of roasted red peppers
- 1/2 red onion
- 19 oz can of diced tomatoes
- 2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Paella Spices
- In the base of a slow cooker combine all ingredients with RawSpiceBar’s Paella Spices, except the balsamic vinegar and peas.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Stir in the balsamic vinegar and peas, cover and cook for 5 minutes before serving.