SEL GRIS GRILLED TOMATO GARLIC BREAD
When you find something you love, you make it often. Why not try this selgris grilled tomato garlic bread especially during the summer 😘
- 1 baguette
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 large, ripe tomatoes
- Sel Gris Sea Salt
- 1 handful fresh basil
- 2-3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Lay the sliced baguette on a cutting board, rub the cut surfaces of the baguette generously with the garlic clove, set aside.
- Slice the tomatoes, squeeze the seeds out of the tomatoes.
- Dice the tomatoes. Combine with minced garlic cloves.
- Place the garlic seasoned baguette halves cut side down on a hot barbeque grill; grill bread 1 1/2 – 2 minutes, turning as needed, place on cutting board.
- Spoon tomato on grilled bread, drizzle generously with olive oil, top with chopped basil and sprinkle with RawSpiceBar’s Sel Gris Sea Salt to taste.