Salmon Tandoori Masala
This spiced salmon will melt in your mouth. Serve this on top of a salad for a light summer meal or with some cauliflower rice and veggies for something a little more hearty.
- 1 tsp Asian chili powder
- 3 ripe plum tomatoes
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cilantro leaves
- 6 6-ounce center-cut salmon fillets
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Tandoori Masala
- List of spices
- Arrange the salmon fillets, skin side down, about 1/2 inch apart in a nonreactive baking pan. Season with salt and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Spoon the mixture over the salmon. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Uncover the fish and allow it to come to room temperature. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until the salmon is barely pink at the center. Serve immediately.
buy spices online