Porcini Roasted Mushrooms & Potatoes
Do you love potatoes and mushrooms? Why not put them together in a beautiful side dish?
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 2 1/2 lb small red-skinned potatoes
- 5 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb crimini mushrooms
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/2 oz Pure Porcini
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray. Combine potatoes and 2 tablespoons oil in large bowl; toss to coat. Transfer potatoes to prepared sheet. Roast until tender and brown, stirring occasionally, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add crimini mushrooms; sauté until brown and tender, about 12 minutes. (Potatoes and mushrooms can be made 2 hours ahead. Let stand separately at room temperature.)
- Add potatoes and remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet with mushrooms. Sauté over medium-high heat until potatoes are crisp and heated through, about 6 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with RawSpiceBar’s Pure Porcini; toss to coat. Transfer to bowl, sprinkle with parsley, and serve.
buy spices online