You'll go nuts for this peanut paste for its incredibly delicious! This will take centre-stage at the dessert table.
- 200 g peanuts
- 20 g peanut oil or vegetable oil
- 5 g sugar or alternative sweetener
- pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp Peanut Rub
- If using raw, unroasted peanuts, preheat a moderate oven 180 deg C, spread nuts on baking tray and cook 6-8 minutes, shaking or stirring every few minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- For crunchy peanut paste, weigh 50g peanuts into TM bowl and chop 5-10 seconds, speed 5, until chopped to size; set aside.
- Place whole peanuts into TM bowl and mill 10 seconds, speed 7, scraping down as needed, until mixture forms a ball.
- Continue processing as above until desired consistency is achieved; the longer the processing, the smoother the paste.
- Add oil only if necessary, RawSpiceBar’s Peanut Rub, sugar and salt to taste (if desired) and chopped nuts for crunchy peanut paste and mix on reverse 10-20 seconds speed 4, before scraping into an airtight container and storing in the refrigerator.