Gingerbread Toffee Walnuts
Make this Gingerbread Toffee Walnuts recipe as a quick and easy snack or for last minute gifting! Print this Recipe!
- 2 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp German Gingerbread
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or silpat. Set aside.
- In a medium-small sized saucepan attach a candy thermometer. Add walnuts, RawSpiceBar’s German Gingerbread, sugar, and water. Stir until well combined. Add butter.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches 285-290 degrees, being careful not to burn.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. If butter separates continue to stir until recombined.
- Working quickly spread nuts on lined baking sheet. Use 2 forks to separate nuts. Allow to cool until hardened. Serve and enjoy!
buy spices online