Garlicky Greens Pasta With Homemade Gomasio
A vegan and gluten free pasta that is perfect for your healthy lifestyle without sacrificing your lust for savory,tangy flavors.
- Spicy Gomasio Spices
- 1/2 pound noodles or your choice
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 red pepper
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 scallions
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 2 tbsp Bragg’s Amino Acids or Tamari
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seed oil
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger root
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- lime wedges
- Using a blender, blend together Bragg’s Amino Acids, toasted sesame seed oil, maple syrup, rice wine vinegar, lime juice, ginger and set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package. When done, drain and pour dressing over noodles.
- In a large skillet, add coconut oil and sauté garlic until fragrant. Add kale and sauté until wilted adding a tablespoon of water at a time if needed. Add cooked kale to pasta.
- Top with diced red peppers, chopped scallions, cilantro, cashews, crushed red pepper flakes and gomasio.
buy spices online