This recipe makes enough vinaigrette for three large salads.
- 1 small shallot
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1/4 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Bird’s Eye Berbere
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small jar; season vinaigrette to taste with salt, RawSpiceBar’s Bird’s Eye Berbere and pepper. Shake to blend.
- DO AHEAD: Vinaigrette can be made 1 week ahead. Cover and chill. Shake before using.
buy spices online