BLACK TRUFFLE ROASTED POTATO WEDGES
A very easy side dish recipe that will spice up your day !
- 4 unpeeled Russet potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- truffle oil
- 2 tsp Black Truffle Salt
- Cut each potato into 8 evenly shaped wedges. (Cut each potato into quarters lengthwise, then cut each quarter in half lengthwise again.)
- Soak wedges in cold water for 60-90 minutes.
- Pat each wedge dry.
- Return wedges to bowl and add olive oil. Mix until each wedge is coated with oil.
- Place wedges with one cut side down on baking sheet, taking care not to crowd too many wedges on the pan.
- Bake on bottom rack of oven at 450 degrees for 45-50 minutes. (After 25 minutes, flip each wedge to the other cut side.)
- Sprinkle with RawSpiceBar’s Black Truffle Salt and couple drops of truffle oil.
buy spices online