APRICOT BLISS BALLS
If you’re defenceless against those afternoon munchies, like me, then Bliss Balls are for you... Once you start making them, you realise it’s so easy to graze on these healthy, crunchy nibbles instead of that afternoon office coffee run with a flap jack… Each little ball is totally paleo, gluten-free, refined-sugar free and lactose-free... even better!
- 1/2 Cup Macademia Nuts
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts
- 1 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 3/4 Cup Medjool Dates
- 1 Cup Dried Apricots
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt
- Pop the dates in to a magimix and blend until they are all broken down and creamy
- Then add in the nuts, half of the coconut, the apricots, salt and blitz again.
- Blend until its all smooth and creamy. (If its too dry add more dates or a teaspoon of Honey or Coconut Oil)
- On a flat surface sprinkle the rest of the shredded coconut
- Pick out small amounts of the mixture and roll in to balls, then roll these sticky balls in to the coconut
- You’re done! Pop them in the fridge and snack as required!