Raw cashew & maca ‘cookie dough’ truffles.
Ridiculously easy to make these truffles are a treat that you can truly indulge in with no regrets. Packed full of delicious raw cashews and superfood maca they have a creamy ‘cookie dough’ texture. Makes about 15. You can keep them in a fridge for two weeks or in a freezer for up to a month.
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp raw cacao
- 1 heaped tbsp coconut oil
- 5 medjool dates
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup raw maca
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- Place all ingredients into a high speed mixer (use a Vitamix if you have)
- Process until you have a doughey like substance.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Shape mixture into balls using your hands before rolling in a mix of raw cacao powder, cinnamon and desiccated coconut.
- Place on a parchment lined tray and leave to harden in freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Remove and transfer to an airtight container.