PEACH AND BLACKBERRY CINNAMON SPICE CRUMBLE
Grain-free White Peach and Blackberry Cinnamon Spice Seedy Crumbles
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup flaked almonds
- 1/2 cup Cinnamon Spice Superseeds
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp mixed spice
- juice of a ¼ of a lemon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 3-4 tbsp maple syrup
- big tablespoon of coconut oil
- handful of blackberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a food processor, blend the hazelnuts and ½ the flaked almonds into a chunky mix. Tip into a bowl and mix in the rest of the crumble topping ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix the fruit layer ingredients.
- Divide the fruit mixture into 4/5 ramekins, followed by the crumble topping. Place the ramekins onto a baking tray.
- Bake for about 20 min. Check after 10 to see if the tops are browning too much. If so cover with tinfoil and continue to bake until finished.
- Serve with fresh cream, coconut cream, yogurt or whatever you fancy. These crumbles are also delicious cold and can be enjoyed as a tasty snack or breakfast.