CINNAMON SPICED SUPERSEEDY AND APRICOT FLAPJACK
These chewy, oaty flapjacks are made with gorgeously sweet apricots, bananas and maple syrup, and Cinnamon Spice Superseeds add the perfect amount of crunch. SERVES: 16 flapjacks
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 bananas mashed
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup rapeseed oil
- Set the oven to 180°C. Line a 30cm square brownie tray.
- Combine the dry ingredients and wet ingredients in two separate bowls.
- Add the wet to the dry and mix well.
- Pour mix into the brownie tray, ensuring the mix is packed evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes (Check after 20. If it is browning too much, cover loosely in foil).
- Remove and let cool completely before slicing into squares.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.