WHEY PROTEIN CHOC POT
If you’re looking for the perfect pudding for New Year’s Eve, then look no further than our Whey Protein Choc Pots! This recipe is decadent and rich, plus it’s full of additional protein perfect to help you power through until 2016.
- 150 ml organic double cream
- 30 g Whey Protein Isolate
- 30 g rice syrup
- 100 g Chocolate
- Slice the chocolate and melt in a warm water bath.
- Mix the cream and whey together and whisk in a mixer until thick and creamy (initially the whey protein will form clumps which dissolve after a minute).
- Add the rice syrup and whisk again briefly.
- Drizzle in the chocolate and whisk until the chocolate is fully mixed in.
- Put into small glasses or ramekins and pop into the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- Serve topped with a fresh berry and grated chocolate.