- 100 g Oat Flakes
- 300 g Zucchini
- 5 tbsp. Flax Seeds
- Fresh vegetables
- Finely grate all the zucchini.
- Try to extract all unnecessary water the zucchini holds.
- Add the zucchini mixture to the oatmeal in a bowl.
- Create the 5 flax eggs - 1 tbsp. of flax seeds with about 3-4 tbsp. of water.
- Add the flax eggs to the bowl.
- Mix the ingredients in the bowl thoroughly.
- Add additional water if it isn't binding well (should still be quite sticky though).
- Once the desired consistency of the mixture has been reached, form into patties.
- Place patties onto a baking tray and put in the oven on 200C for around 30 minutes, or until crispy.
- Take patties out of the oven and pair with fresh vegetables before enjoying