- 200 g Rice
- 150 g Carrot
- 1 can Chopped Tomatoes
- 150 g Zucchini
- 100 g Dried Soybeans
- Whole Lettuce Leaves
- Chilli Flakes
- 400 ml Water
- Cook the rice in a pot with the water (or use a rice cooker), making sure to check how long the type of rice you are using takes to finish.
- Finely grate the zucchini and carrot.
- Once the rice has been cooked, transfer it into a big mixing bowl.
- Add the can of chopped tomatoes, the grated zucchini and carrot, and the soybeans.
- Add any fresh herbs you wish to the mixture.
- Fill each lettuce leaf with as much mixture as you like.
- And enjoy!