Strawberry Banana Mousse
Paleo, Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, No Refined Sugars
DNA-Daily Nourishment Alliance® Holistic Health Coaching DNA-Daily Nourishment Alliance®Holistic Health Coaching
- 1 15 oz can of full-fat coconut milk
- 2 cup organic fresh strawberries
- 1 chopped banana
- 1 tsp alcohol-free real vanilla extract
- 1 package of kosher gelatin
- 1 dash ses salt
- Warm the milk, berries, bananas, vanilla and honey in a saucepan over medium heat for about 2 minutes.
- Carefully transfer your mixture into a high-performance blender, blend for about 3 minutes until it's smooth.
- Add the gelatin powder and blend on low for about 1-2 minutes, until the power is completely dissolved and mixed with the berry mixture.
- Evenly pour the mixture into the glass ramekins; place in a refrigerator to cool for an hour, or until mousse reaches desired consistency.
- Garnish with fresh fruit, serve!