Broiled Mahi-Mahi & Cauliflower
DNA-Daily Nourishment Alliance® Holistic Health Coaching DNA-Daily Nourishment Alliance®Holistic Health Coaching
- 2 Tsp Dry Dill
- 2 Small Cauliflower Heads
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- Salt/ Pepper to taste
- Few slices of Lemon
- 4 Mahi-Mahi Fillets
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Line cooking tray with aluminum foil.
- Rinse and pat the fish fillets dry.
- Cut up cauliflower.
- Place fish fillets in the center of the tray, skin side down.
- Arrange cut-up cauliflower in an even layer around the fish.
- Sprinkle fish and cauliflower with olive oil, salt, and dry dill.
- Loosely cover with foil and place in oven.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove top foil and turn the oven to broiler setting. Broil fish and cauliflower for 10 minutes.
- Serve with fresh herbs and a drizzle of olive oil.