Vegan chocolate muffins
The base of this muffins is raw chocolate powder. Raw unprocessed dark chocolate is full packed with health benefits. The raw cacao powder is made from cacao beans.
- 250 g spelt flour
- 70 g cacao, raw
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 ripe banana
- 150 g dates
- 250 ml almond milk
- Preheat the oven on 170 degrees.
- Add the 3 dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- Mix up the bananas with the almond milk and dates.
- Add the liquid to the flour and mix well and remove any lumps.
- Share the mixture into 12 muffin forms.
- Bake on 170 degrees for 25-30 minutes