Fried Egg Sandwich
- 2 whole grain buns
- 2 organix eggs
- 200 mushrooms
- 1 avocado
- 1 rucola salad
- 1 Tomatoe
- 1 Red Onion
- Salt & Pepper
- Red Pepper Corns
- Quarter the mushrooms, slice the onion and fry them on high heat until golden.
- In the meantime cut the Avocado and Tomatoe in slices and wash the salad.
- Switch of the hob, set aside the mushrooms and use rest temperature for frying the eggs.
- Start to layer one half of the bun with salad, the avocado and tomatoe.
- Than add the mushrooms and top with the fried egg. And season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with red pepper corns if you like.