Baked broccoli patties
served with guacamole and spicy baked potatoes
- 800 g broccoli (2 small)
- 1 red onion
- 100 g chickpea flour
- 100 g permesan
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp papica powder
- 1 fresh salat
- 4 spicy baked potatoes
- 2 Avocado
- Preheat the oven on 170°C (air circulation).
- Chop the broccoli coarsely and chop the parsley and parmesan finely.
- Add all ingredients – except the egg and the coconut oil – together and combine.
- Wisk the egg and gently fold it in the mixture.
- Form 30 small patties (4-5 cm) and press them a little bit on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Rub the patties with liquid coconut oil for an extra a delicious crust.
- Bake the patties for 20-25 minutes in the oven until golden.
- Serve in fresh salad leaves, baked potatoes and guacamole. Enjoy!