SPICY BBQ CORN
With the sun out, try this veggie friendly barbecue dish. Mixing sweet and sour flavours with a smokey bbq finish.
- Sour Cream
- Lime juice
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Light the BBQ and then bring a large pan of salted water to the boil.
- Add the sweetcorn and boil for 10 minutes or until soft.
- Transfer the corn to the BBQ and drizzle with a small amount of olive oil.
- Cook for around 5 minutes or until slightly charred for a smoky taste.
- Remove from the heat and dollop sweet chilli jam and sour cream over to taste.
- Squeeze some lime juice over the corn and finally sprinkle some chopped coriander on top.