SPAGHETTI CON PREZZEMOLO E PANCETTA
A fast and easy Italian which can be made in around 10 minutes. Perfect for when you are running short on time.
- 80 g Shallots
- 1 cloves Garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 160 g Pancetta, cubed
- 350 g Spaghetti
- 20 g Parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Dried chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Finely chop the shallots and garlic. Fry in a good drizzle of olive oil and after a minute add the pancetta. Once the pancetta starts to colour, add the chilli, season with salt and pepper and cook for a couple more minutes.
- Cook the spaghetti in plenty of boiling salted water. Once it’s ready, drain and add to the pancetta. Mix in the chopped parsley and serve with a generous grating of parmesan cheese.
olive oil baking
olive oil recipe