SCALLOPS WITH CHORIZO
Sexy, spicey and er, seafoody. The smokey paprika flavour of the chorizo melds beautiful with the rich creamy scallops in a taste sensation guaranteed to woo.
- 1 sliced the thickness of a pound coin of Chorizo
- 2 Spring onion, trimmed and sliced
- 1 Red chillies, thickly sliced
- 6 cleaned Scallops
- 1/2 tbsp Runny honey
- First heat your heavy griddle pan over a high heat. Fry the chorizo, without any extra oil, until it is browned and some of the juices are running in the pan. Then add one of the sliced spring onions and chilli and fry for around 3 minutes.
- Add the scallops and fry these for 2-3 minutes on either side or until they are cooked through. Then drizzle the honey over the scallops and chorizo, coating everything well. Divide the scallops and chorizo among the two scallop shells, scatter with remaining spring onion and serve.
olive oil recipe
olive oil baking