ELDERFLOWER ICED TEA
The first flush has a more delicate flavour, colour and aroma. Perfect for pairing with gin, we thought.
- 50 ml Cambridge dry gin
- 50 ml First flush Darjeeling tea
- 25 ml Saint Germain elderflower liqueur
- 25 ml Lemon juice
- Sugar syrup
- Tonic water to top up
- Brew the tea, 1 tsp per person, for 3 minutes using water at roughly 80 C/. Then leave the tea to cool completely.
- Combine all the ingredients in a Boston glass and shake with ice.
- Strain into a glass filed with crushed ice.
- Top with tonic water, garnish and drink!