Had to give up your beloved coffee? Try this ....I promise you will love it. I can't recreate the buzz and focus that coffee brings, but I can re-create the flavour and the ritual ....just in time for Winter.
- 2 Roasted Dandelion/Chicory Tea Bags
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp carob powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Steep the tea bags in the boiling water for 3 minutes, then remove the tea bags.
- Add all of your ingredients (including hot tea) to your thermomix bowl and process at 80 deg C / speed 4 /4 min.
- When finished, give a little zap at speed 7 / for 30 seconds to create froth.
- Pour into mugs and top with froth and a little sifted carob powder.
- If you don't have a thermomix, heat everything in a pot on the stove and then run it through a blender for 30 -60 seconds so that everything is well combined and frothy.