Prawn, Avocado and Mango Salad
The perfect summery salad, this recipe combines delicious creamy avocado and sweet mango with crunchy fresh vegetables.
- 150 g King Prawns
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 Mango
- 1 Romaine Lettuce
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 6 Plum Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Lemon
- Shred the lettuce and wash and dry in a salad spinner.
- Cut open the avocado and slice the flesh while still in its skin.
- Cut the tomatoes and cucumber into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and chop into bitesized cubes.
- Assemble the salad by layering the lettuce, cucumber, tomato, avocado, mango and prawns on two plates in equal quantities.
- Drizzle with olive oil and squeeze 1/4 lemon over each plate. Sprinkle over salt and pepper if desired.
- Dig in!