Supercharged Avocado Toast
In this recipe you toast the bread until it's crisp to perfection, and spread it with avocado, mashed in lemon juice and a little pink Himalayan salt. I absolutely love pink salt at the moment as it's packed with so many nutrients, and is far better of you than any table salt! Once we spread this on our toast we drizzle our tahini and tamari sauce, which is absolutely delicious! We mix tahini, tamari and olive oil until it becomes this amazing runny sauce that we can drizzle over, and let ooze into the avocado toast.
- pomegranate seeds, toasted pinenuts, pumpkin seeds, chilli flakes, coriander, parsley,
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp tamari
- 1 tbsp tahini
- a pinch pink Himalayan sea salt
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 avocado
- 2 slices pumpernickel/rye/spelt/rice/buckwheat bread
- Put your toast in the toaster.
- Meanwhile mash the avocado, with the lemon juice and pinch of salt.
- Remove your toast from the toaster spread with the avocado mix, drizzle with your tahini, tamari and sprinkle with chilli flakes.
- You can then top with any of the optional additions, to make this avocado toast even more amazing!