SuperFoods Chia Porridge
Equipment: Blender (if making your own Nut/Seed milk)
- 1/2 soaked Almonds(overnight)
- 2 water
- 1 banana
- 2 sweetener of your choice
- 6 fresh orange juice
- 2 cacao nibs
- 1 spirulina powder
- 1 cinnamon
- 8 chia seeds
- 2 Nut/Seed milk
- For Chia Porridge:
- Mix chia seeds with nut milk and orange juice squeezed from one big orange.
- Leave the mixture for 10 min occasionally mixing it with a whisk or a fork.
- Top up with your super foods and sliced banana.
- For Nut/Seed Milk:
- Place soaked and rinsed nuts/seeds in the blender and cover with water.
- Use cheese cloth or nut milk bag to strain the milk.