Nori Rolls with Orange Sesame Sauce
Equipment needed: Blender and Food Processor
- 1 big head of cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. raw honey/raw coconut palm nectar
- 1 Tbsp. psyllium husk
- 4-6 Nori seaweed sheets
- 1 carrot
- 1 cucumber
- 1 avocado
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 small bulb of spring onion
- 2 Tbsp. tahini
- 2 Tbsp. tamari
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. chilli flakes
- pinch of salt
- For Rice and Filling:
- Add small pieces of jicama or cauliflower into food processor and process until little tiny pieces.
- Use the nut milk bag or cheese cloth to squeeze the moisture out really well.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Use Nori Sheets to place a thin layer of rice on the 3/4 of the sheet leaving one edge empty.
- Put your juiliened vegetables on the rice and roll your nori roll as tight as you can. Use little bit of water to sell empty edge of the roll.
- For Sauce: Blend all ingredients in the blender until smooth