Cauliflower Curry Salad
Equipment needed: Blender, Food Processor
- 2 medium heads of cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. psyllium husk
- 1 red bell pepper
- 4 stalks of coriander
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or water
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp. tamari
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- pinch of salt
- 1 Tbsp. white miso
- For Salad:
- Add small pieces of jicama or cauliflower into food processor and process until little tiny pieces.
- Use the nut milk bag or cheese cloth to squeeze the moisture out really well.
- Add apple cider vinegar, honey and husk and mix well.
- Add peeper and coriander last.
- For Dressing:
- Blend all ingredients until smooth using high speed blender.
- Add to the rice and vegetables