Apple Spice Granola
- 1 Cup coconut flakes/ shredded coconut
- 2 T cinnamon
- 1/2 t ginger powder
- 1/4 t nutmeg
- 4 T raisins
- 2 T white sesame seeds
- 3 T honey or sweetener of your choice
- pinch of salt
- 1 big apple
- 1/2 Cup soaked Almonds(overnight) / Cashews (4h) or Sunflower(2h)/Pumpkin (2h) seeds
- 2 Cups` Water
- For Granola:
- Simply mix all dry ingredients together in a big bowl.
- Grate an apple and add to the mixture.
- Press into a container 1cm think to put in the fridge/freezer to set.
- When set cut into small cubes.
- Add your home made Nut/Seed milk.
- For Nut/Seed:
- Place soaked and rinsed nuts/seeds in the blender and cover with water.
- Use cheese cloth or nut milk bag to strain the milk.