Pan-fried salmon with zucchini
Pan-fried salmon with zucchini and garlicky sour cream is a fast and simple healthy lunch or dinner recipe. Find the detailed recipe here: http://myzucchinirecipes.com/pan-fried-salmon-with-zucchini/
- 2 zucchini
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- Rub the salmon fillets with salt, black pepper and paprika and brush lightly with ½ tablespoon olive oil, set aside.
- Slice the zucchini into 1,5 cm / 0,5 inch thick slices and put them into a bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, besprinkle with ½ tablespoon olive oil and set them aside for 5 minutes.
- Melt one tablespoon butter in a large skillet. When it's melted add the zucchini slices. Fry them on medium heat for 5 minutes, then turn them over and fry another 3-4 minutes until are lightly browned.
- When the zucchini is cooked, drain them and remove from pan and keep them warm.
- Add the fish to skillet skin-side down and fry them for 5 minutes on medium heat, then turn the salmon over and fry for a further 2-3 minutes, or until cooked through.
- While the salmon is frying, prepare the garlicky sour cream: crush 2-3 garlic cloves and mix with 4 tablespoons sour cream, season with a pinch of salt.
- Place the salmon fillets on the zucchini slices and top the dish with garlicky cream. Garnish with lemon if you desire.