Grilled chicken kabobs with a lot of veggies for a great summer grill party.
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 zucchini
- 1-2 bell pepper
- 2-3 tomato
- 1-2 red onion
- 5-6 mushroom
- 1 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1/2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp paprika cream
- First prepare the marinade: mix together the oil with the minced garlic, soya sauce, paprika cream, ketchup, salt, pepper and paprika to taste.
- Cut the skinless boneless chicken breast into same-sized little chunks. Cut the unpeeled zucchini into small pieces or thin slices. Slice the bell-pepper and onion into same-sized chunks. Peel the mushroom cups, if are large cut them in half. Put all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix them well with the marinade. Let the meat and the veggies marinate in the fridge min. 1-2 hours.
- Preheat the grill or the oven.
- Cut the tomatoes into chunks. Arrange the ingredients on a wooden skewer as you wish.
- Place the skewers on the prepared grill, cook them until the chicken is lightly brown and well done, turning them on each side.
- If you are cooking them in the oven, place the kabobs on the oiled grid. Place a large baking sheet below the grid. Grill the kabobs for 30-35 minutes, turning them at each side, until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.