Double Chocolate Chia Pudding
Chia puddings are one of my favourite quick creations to whip up for breakfasts, desserts and even snacks too. This one is super simple and is made using Rebel Kitchen Chocolate Mylk and raw cacao powder for a double chocolate boost!
- 2 tsp. raw cacao powder
- 240 ml Rebel Kitchen Chocolate Mylk
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 120 g full fat greek or coconut yoghurt
- 120 g frozen berries
- 1 tsp. raw cacao nibs
- Pour into a jar/container with a sealable lid and place in the fridge overnight (or for a at least 3 hours until the chia seeds have absorbed the liquid)
- When ready to eat, layer up your jar with your chosen toppings.
- For this one I chose greek yoghurt, 2 tablespoons of homemade blackcurrant chia jam and frozen berries.