TRIPLE CHOCOLATE DESSERT
This dessert is pack with finest ingredients,no refined sugar, no added nastiest, vegan and gluten free.
- 600 g silk tofu
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut jam
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- pinch Himalayan salt
- Vanilla powder, cinnamon, cayenne pepper
- Remove as much liquid from the tofu as possible.
- In small cooking pot,on very small heat melt the coconut oil, coconut sugar, add chocolate chips, steer until almost all melted, add coconut jam,mix well and let it cool for 5 min.
- In food processor ( or hand mixer), mix tofu until nicely smooth, add chocolate mixture, salt ( and now if you want add vanilla, cayenne etc).
- Mix for couple of minutes until well combined.
- Chill in the fridge for minimum 15min ( longer you keep more solid it became).
- Serve with fruits, sprinkles, quinoa pops, whipped cream.