Super crunchy Gaby's cookies
Easy nasties free and great for kids- cookies.
- 150 g oat flour or any flour
- 80 g rolled oats
- 1 egg
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- pinch salt
- 2 tbsp maca powder
- 2 tbsp honey
- 120 g coconut oil
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- In the food processor ( or with fork) mash banana.
- In the bowl mix all dry ingredients.
- Add the banana and the dry ingredients, mix using hand mixer ( or mix by hand).
- Add egg, melted coconut oil, honey and leave it on the side for 10-15min.
- Roll small balls and flatten them with the palm of your hand
- Bake them in 140C-150C for 15-20min, until brown.