SKINNY PINA COLADA COCKTAIL
Christmas calls for cocktails, so I've come up with a delicious Pina Colada made with coconut water. Couples of my girlfriends came to see me and I decided to treat them with a nice summery cocktail during this miserable and rainy evening. As we all know coconut water is an amazing cure for hangovers. So I decided that instead of curing hangover I will prevent it. I used coconut water as it's low in calories, low in fat and contains high doses of important vitamins and minerals and it's insanely hydrating. Coconut water is refreshing and sweet, so there is absolutely no need to flavor or sweeten it! My Skinny Pina Colada taste totally AMAZING !
- 50 ml fresh pineapple juice
- 50 ml Malibu Rum
- 100 ml Coconut Water
- 50 ml home made almond milk
- Fill a cocktail shaker with all liquids and few cubes of ice. Shake for 30 seconds.
- Fill up the glass halfway with ice.
- Strain the contents of the shaker evenly in to the glass.