SIMPLE PASTA WITH GARLIC PRAWNS
Delicious meaty prawns in aromatic sauces with spaghetti pasta, well it will work with any pasta, to be honest.
- 3 cloves garlic
- 250 g fresh uncooked prawns
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- fresh parsley
- 1/2 lemon
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- gluten free pasta
- In a hot water cook your pasta al dente.
- Melt coconut oil in the pan and once hot reduce temperature to low and fry your prawns until pink, add garlic and, mix well and set on the side to cool down.
- When your pasta is ready, add tomato sauce and prawns. Mix together.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs and lemon juice.