SIMPLE OATMEAL WITH BERRY JAM GF, VG
I tend to have oatmeals for my breakfast. But sometimes I like to try something new, yet very healthy. Looking for new way to eat your morning oatmeal? This is my newest and super easy recipe. This amazing and super healthy breakfast is made from, layer of oats and berry chia jam and vanilla coconut yoghurt, and garnish everything with fresh berries or like me with more chia jam. Since you can make everything the night before and layer in the morning, this breakfast is great for everyone who doesn't have much time in the morning (or who is not a morning person like myself). Ups, almost forgot to mention. This breakfast is totally gluten free and vegan.
- 1 tbsp blueberry powder
- 1 small cup of vanilla coconut yoghurt
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup home made maca almond mylk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 cup mix berries
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 coconut oil
- 1/2 lemon
- 1-2 tsp coconut sugar
- coconut nectar
- or any other sweetener
- Add the rolled oats, almond milk, vanilla powder, mix together and leave in the fridge overnight.
- To make berry jam, melt coconut oil on low heat in the small pot, add berries, lemon juice, blueberry powder and sweetener of your choice. Keep it on the heat for 5 min,cool it down.
- In the morning prepare your yummy breakfast, by layering your delicious mixtures.
- Serve with toppings of your choice.