RICOTTA BERRY CUPS
This recipe is super easy and ever more, yummy. If you are looking for something under 30min, this is perfect choice. In my recipe I used almond pulp, leftovers after making my almond mylk. Nothing is wasted in my kitchen.
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 pack of full fat ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1 cup mixed berries (frozen or fresh)
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- In a bowl beat whites.
- Then combine all of your ingredients except the berries.
- Add berries enough to cover the bottom of every ramekin.
- Pour your ricotta mixture over the top of the blueberries.
- Bake until set and the ricotta starts to turn golden, around 15-20min.
- Serve warm in ramekins.