Ricotta berry cups
Warm and delicious. If you are looking for something yummy under 30min, this is perfect choice.
- 3 eggs, separate yolks with whithes
- 3 tbs coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tsp maca powder (optional)
- 1 cup mixed berries ( I used frozen)
- 1 pack full fat ricotta cheese
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- In a bowl beat whites with salt.
- Then combine all of your ingredients except the berries.
- Add berries enough to cover the bottom of every ramekin.
- Pour your ricotta mixture over the top of the blueberries.
- Bake until set and the ricotta starts to turn golden, around 15-20min.