PRAWN KEBAB RECIPE
Prown kebabs - quick and yummy dinner. Easy and yummy recipe.
- 175 g king prawns
- 3 cloves garlic
- small bunch of parsley
- orange pepper
- red onion
- wooden skewers
- 1 big pickled gherkin
- lemon from one juice
- salt, black pepper, chilli flakes
- 4spoons of olive oil
- preheat oven to 180C/200C
- marinate prawns in oil, lemon juice squeezed garlic and chopped parsley and chilli if you like them more spicy. Keep them in refrigerator for 15-30min.
- alternate prawns, peppers mushrooms and onions
- lay the skewers on a baking foil sprinkled all with a bit of oil bake them for 15-20 min
- To make sauce, chopp the parsley and gherkin, add yogurt, salt and black pepper and leave in the fridge for few minutes.