Pear and berry cake.
Delicious cake great for 5pm tea.
- 1 1/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 150 gr coconut oil
- 1-2 pear
- 1/2 cup berries
- 1 tsp cinamon
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baobab powder
- Slice pear, sprinkle with vanilla powder, coconut sugar, baobab powder and let it rest until your cake mix is ready, and preheat oven to 170C.
- Sift flour, baking powder and bicarbonate soda.
- Beat eggs with coconut oil, honey and pinch salt.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients until well combined.
- Grease the 20 cm round cake pan.
- Transfer your cake mix, top with berries and pear.
- Bake for max 35min ( yes it with wooden stick, when dry cake will be ready).