PASTA WITH HOME MADE TOMATO SAUCE AND GOAT CHEESE
Spaghetti with home made tomato sauce is a classic combination, the base of pasta dishes, the easiest, yet the most delicious. Tomato sauce and pasta is definitely a good combination, plus you can create so many amazing varieties using only very few simple ingredients. My recipe involves gluten free pasta as you might remember I try to eat as little products with gluten as possible. Over the past months, I tried so much gluten-free pasta of different companies, and Rizopia is definitely on the top of my list. My tomato sauce doesn't involve many ingredients, this is why it comes handy when you need something quickly.
- 5-6 ripe organic tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
- pinch sweet paprica
- pinch coconut sugar
- goat cheese
- handful uncooked gluten-free spaghetti pasta
- favourite herbs for garnish
- Cut a small “X” on each tomato. Drop them into boiling hot water and leave it for approximately 3-5 min.
- On the pan melt coconut oil, and fry garlic until golden on medium heat.
- Peel the skin from the tomatoes, cut into small pieces and add to oil.
- Fry it on medium heat for 30min, half way add spices and sugar.
- Boil your favourite pasta.
- You can serve imminently or strain it first if you prefer a smooth sauce, crumble goat cheese on top.