Delicious Asian dish, can be done in 30 min.
- 300 g paneer cheese
- 3-4 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp baobab powder
- pinch black pepper
- pinch cayanne pepper
- tbsp cumin, turmeric, garam masala
- handful fresh parsley or coriander
- Melt coconut oil and fry onion, garlic and all spices for 5 min on medium heat.
- Add paneer cheese and fry until golden.
- In high speed blender, mix coconut milk and tomatoes.
- Add it to paneer, stir well, cook for 10 min on high heat and in the mean time toast cashew nuts on the hot frying pan for 2-3 min( no oil needed).
- Blend 1/2 portion of toasted cashews with a bit of the sauce. Add it to the pot and cook on low heat for another 10min.