ONE POT DISH- CHICKEN CURRY 30 MIN
This dish is gluten free, and a great source of proteins after workout.
- 1 large chicken breast cut in stripes
- 1 big onion
- 1 small courgette
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp spices
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp chilli olive oil
- 1/2 cup basmati rice
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 can tomatoes
- fresh herbs
- Peel and finely chop the onions.
- Heat coconut in a large non-stick pan over a medium heat. Fry onions until golden brown add garlic and mix together.
- Reduce heat and add chilli oil, chicken and zucchini and fry for 5-7 min.
- Add tomatoes, water, rice together with the rest and keep under cover for 10-12 min (medium- high heat) until rice absorb the liquid mixing time to time. If the mixture is to thick add water.
- Serve with fresh herbs and chilli.